Information About Us
www.realtruthintl.com is a site operated by Real Truth International, LLC (“RTI”, “we” or “our”). We are registered in the State of California, United States of America under company number 201727810528 and have our registered office at 269 S. Beverly Drive, Suite #978, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
Accessing Our Site
Third Party Content
Our Site is a venue for content supplied by RTI, third parties and visitors to its Site. Accordingly, RTI has no specific prior review process or editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, representations, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other User of this Site, are those of the respective parties and not necessarily those of RTI. If you are accessing the Site from anywhere other than Australia, neither RTI nor any third-party provider of information makes any guarantees to you about the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
If you are accessing the Site from Australia, neither RTI nor any third-party provider of information makes any guarantees to you about the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content.
Links to and from Third Party Sites
There may be links established between this Site and other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of, or maintained by, RTI. These links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by RTI of those sites. RTI undertakes no obligation to monitor such sites, and you agree that RTI is not responsible for the content of such sites, or any technical or other problems associated with any such third-party site, links, or usage. You further agree that in the event that you establish a link from any other site to our Site, you will immediately discontinue such link upon receiving written notice from RTI of its objection to any such link.
Your access to the Site will be subject to RTI’s authorization. RTI reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time without notice, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if you violate these Terms) or for no reason. While RTI’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and recommend any necessary corrective action, RTI does not represent that it will, nor is it required to, either actively monitor such behavior or to provide such notice to you. RTI’s right to terminate your access is in addition to all other legal or equitable remedies available to RTI hereunder, which rights are fully and expressly reserved by RTI. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, you shall cease to use or further access this Site and shall be liable for any unauthorized attempts to do so via any means.
Proprietary Materials Agreement
You understand that all concepts, information and materials on this Site (including without limitation trademarks, logos, graphics and images) (the “Materials”) are the proprietary property of RTI and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Any content (whether images, text, video, audio or other information or materials) that any User of the Site provides to RTI (the “Submissions”) are not considered part of the Materials, but are subject to the restrictions set forth below. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of RTI, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of RTI.
- You have the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials provided that: (1) any copyright and trademark notices appearing on such Materials are also displayed, copied or downloaded as part of the Materials, and are not removed, moved, or obscured, and (2) such display, copy, or download is solely for your personal informational use. This limited right to access, display, and use the Site terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. The Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, or broadcast in any manner, or for any purpose, unless expressly authorized to do so by RTI, in advance, and in writing.
- You agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the proprietary nature of the Materials. Without limiting all of the foregoing, you agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to your clients or to others, except with the prior written permission of RTI. You also agree that the Materials and the Site itself will not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without written authorization from RTI.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise herein by RTI, even if you have previously obtained RTI’s written permission to use any Materials or Submissions, you must obtain such written consent each time before again using any Materials or Submissions from this Site.
- Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest of any kind on any legal basis in or to the Materials or the Submissions of any party.
- Upon termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed Materials that you may have in your possession or control.
Intellectual Property Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may file a copyright infringement notification with us. To do so, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uploading Submissions to Our Site
Whenever you make use of any feature that allows you to upload Submissions to our Site you warrant that such Submission is not offensive, defamatory or illegal and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. You further warrant that you are the copyright holder of such Submission, or you have permission of the copyright holder to publish any copyrighted content in such Submission.
Any Submission that you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Submission for any purpose, and you hereby waive any moral rights and rights of integrity associated with such Submission. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Submission posted or uploaded to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of our Site.
We have the right to remove any Submission you make on our Site in our sole discretion.
Notices to Users Who Have Registered For a Course
If you are located outside of Australia and you have registered and paid for a course with RTI, RTI may provide notice to you via email, or (at its discretion) via certified U.S. Mail, to the address provided on your registration form or such other address provided by you to RTI. You shall provide notice to RTI via email to: email@example.com, with a copy sent via certified U.S. Mail (or other reputable delivery service or international courier) to our offices.
Entire Agreement; Severability; No Unintentional Waiver
No Third Party Beneficiaries
RTI may assign any or all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any party without the prior consent of or notice to you.
Jurisdiction, Dispute Resolution and Choice-Of-Law
In any action or proceeding between a User of the Site and RTI to interpret or enforce any of the provisions hereof, the prevailing party shall, in addition to any other award of damages or other remedy, be entitled to reasonable lawyers’ fees and costs.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You, as a User of the Site, acknowledge and agree that RTI has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Site, including in the Materials and Submissions, whether provided by RTI or third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that RTI makes no warranty or representation of any kind as to the availability of the Site or any portion thereof, that the Site or portions thereof may be inaccessible for various time periods (whether due to Internet service provider problems or otherwise), and that RTI shall have no liability for any unavailability of or inaccuracy in the Site or the Materials.
We do not exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents or death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents.
Limits on Liability
WHILE WE HAVE TAKEN EVERY CARE IN COMPILING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE DOES NOT PURPORT TO OFFER ANY MEDICAL, LEGAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, THERAPEUTIC, RELIGIOUS, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO USERS. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF COUNSELING PROFESSIONALS (PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, CLERGY, QUALIFIED BUSINESS ADVISORS, LAWYERS, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTS, ETC.), AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RTI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. RTI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE. RTI SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RTI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, OR ITS ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF RTI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE, OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
RTI DOES NOT PURPORT TO OFFER ANY MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, THERAPEUTIC, RELIGIOUS, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO USERS. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF COUNSELING PROFESSIONALS (PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, CLERGY, QUALIFIED BUSINESS ADVISORS, LAWYERS, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTS, ETC.), AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RTI DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, SUBJECT TO ANY STATUTORY GUARANTEES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
OUR GOODS MAY COME WITH GUARANTEES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW OR THE CGA (AS APPLICABLE BASED ON WHETHER YOU ARE LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND). YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND FOR A MAJOR FAILURE AND FOR COMPENSATION FOR ANY OTHER REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU ARE ALSO ENTITLED TO HAVE THE GOODS REPAIRED OR REPLACED IF THE GOODS FAIL TO BE OF ACCEPTABLE QUALITY AND THE FAILURE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO A MAJOR FAILURE.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify and defend RTI and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, Directors, Managers, Officers, consultants, employees and agents, and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of this Site.
Questions, Comments or Notices
REAL TRUTH INTERNATIONAL:
ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
269 S. BEVERLY DRIVE, SUITE #978
BEVERLY HILLS CA 90212